QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Here are a few things to consider before we get started:
- Are you satisfied with your quality of life as it is today?
- If money were not an issue, what would your ideal lifestyle be?
- Are you more concerned about growing your assets or protecting what you already have?
- What would you like to accomplish during your lifetime?
- What do you value most in life?
- What kind of legacy would you like to leave to the next generation?
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
All of our initial meetings are complimentary and are really about establishing a relationship and getting to know one another better. You can use the link below to access our client factfinder, we usually ask that you fill out as much information as you can in order for us to get a clear understanding of your overall financial profile. Please keep in mind that this factfinder is comprehensive and you may find areas that are not applicable. It has been our experience that most people have a particular reason for seeking our help and there may be a particular area that you feel you need guidance in. Our face to face meeting will allow us to go over the factfinder together and we can pinpoint the areas we need to focus on.
CREATE AN INVESTMENT PLAN TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Before we can build a plan to help you meet your financial goals, we’ll need to know a bit more about you. In this short exercise, answer questions about yourself and your future objectives. Then, request a consultation so that together, we can build a plan to help you get there. Click the following link to access the online questionnaire.